It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information, collection, use and sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the site. We only have access to/ collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent or give this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fully fit your request, e.g. to contact you.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about our news, opportunities, or changes to our policies.
Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do this by contacting us via email. You can ask us the following:
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/ correct any data we have about you.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
5. Control what your data is used for.
We reserve the right to amend/ change our policy at any time and all updates will be posted on this page.
If you feel we are not using your data in the way in which you are agreeing to you have the right to make a complaint. Please contact us in the first instance but you can also visit for further information.